Oh Christmas Break, I love thee! Time to relax, visit with family, eat yummy treats, share Christmas presents, blog, and create new products!
I'm linking up with an awesome blog: What I Have Learned, to plan out my Christmas Break. Here is a good chunk of my to do list:
- Visit with family and friends. We have a little bit of traveling to do this week.
- Create some new products for my Teachers Pay Teachers store. I hope to create some seasonal math word problems for winter and Valentine' s Day, writing prompts, a poetry unit, and something fun for fractions. I plan to take a few days of break to be a working machine!
- Clean and reorganize my home office. I started reorganizing a few weeks ago but got side tracked and never got a chance to complete it.
- Create a binder to organize my store and blog information.
- Bang out some super duper blog posts and schedule them in advance to get a head start on this upcoming month. January is going to be crazy. If I don't post some now, I may never get to it!
- Plan out the month of January and create some new lesson plans. My second observation is happening this coming month and it's a random pop in. The pressure will be on.